January 4, 2024 – On the auspicious occasion of the 47th Jayanthi, the anniversary of the 1008th incarnation of Paramashiva on Earth as THE SUPREME PONTIFF OF HINDUISM (SPH), BHAGAVAN SRI NITHYANANDA PARAMASHIVAM, KAILASA’s communities around the globe unite to celebrate!
The day was celebrated globally at KAILASA’s embassies, centers, and temples with various rituals, events, and programs.
Over 300 people offered the Pratyaksha Pada Puja at the divine lotus feet of THE SUPREME PONTIFF OF HINDUISM. Auspicious Tulabharams were performed, offering items equivalent to THE SPH’s weight in silver and other precious materials, according to an ancient traditional procedure. Rituals of the day also included a grand Pushpa Yagam, an offering of abundant fragrant flowers, and the Vastra Seva, offering grand regal robes to the deities of THE SPH.
The rituals of the day culminated with a grand Pattabhishekam ritual at the Adi Kailasa Nithyananda Sarvajnapeetham. This ancient ceremony, celebrating THE SPH’s prosperous reign over ancient Hindu Kingdoms, involves a ritualistic declaration of loyalty to the sovereign with the offering of royal gifts and emblems of royalty from various Kingdoms at the feet of THE SPH. Witnessing or participating in this ritual brings blessings of great prosperity and abundance.
The highlight of the day was THE SPH’s global Presidential Address as part of the unique spiritual program titled SN1978. THE SPH graced and blessed all devotees, Sannyasis, members of KAILASA, KAILASA’s partners and supporters, and VIPs and personalities gathered for the day.
THE SPH announced the grand opening of KAILASA, now welcoming everyone for various residential university long-term courses and academic programs, as well as the religious path of Sannyas. This announcement was followed by an auspicious Sannyas initiation, during which blessed individuals were ordained into THE SPH’s Sannyas religious order, the Sovereign Order of KAILASA’s Nithyananda.
To mark this significant day, KAILASA conducted the OM Awards ceremony. The KAILASA Om Award, recognizing individuals’ hard work and contributions towards global peace, harmony, and co-existence, aligning with KAILASA’s vision and mission, was presented to Kings, Queens, officials, religious leaders, social activists, and distinguished individuals from various backgrounds and nations.
VIPs from various nations graced the occasion – Presidents, Kings and Queens, Ministers, Ambassadors, Statesmen, Businessmen, Philanthropists and accomplished individuals from diverse backgrounds graced with their presence on this 47th Jayanthi of THE SPH.
KAILASAs worldwide expressed their gratitude and devotion to THE SPH with various initiatives:
1. KAILASA Malaysia released a braille version of THE SPH’s ‘Living Enlightenment’ book, making THE SPH’s teachings accessible to the blind.
2. KAILASA Malaysia inaugurated a Food Bank Center in the Selayang suburb of Batu Caves, serving as a monthly collection point for dry groceries for the underprivileged.
3. KAILASA Malaysia also inaugurated a new home temple, Paduka Mandir, to extend its social, humanitarian, and spiritual services.
4. KAILASA Chinese World released translations of THE SPH’s ‘From Pain to Bliss’ book in traditional and simplified Chinese.
5. KAILASA Texas and Southeast inaugurated a new home temple in Naples, Florida, to extend its social, humanitarian, and spiritual services.
6. KAILASA Francophone released a French translation of THE SPH’s ‘Prayer, a Love Letter to God’, a collection of 108 poems, stories, prayers, riddles, and songs.
7. KAILASA Francophone also released a French version of the ‘Nithyananda Chitra Katha’ comic ebook and a YouTube playlist with 21 stories narrated by children, parents, and eGurukul volunteers.
8. KAILASA Australia inaugurated a new home temple in Adelaide and formally opened the new facility of its Melbourne temple, featuring the Sarvajna Peetam and the consecrated deity of THE SPH.
9. KAILASA United Kingdom, Europe, and Africa inaugurated new home temples in Lisbon, Oslo, Helsinki, Sudety, and Takoradi, to extend its services.
10. KAILASA Kenya launched ‘KAILASA News’ and released the new KAILASA’s Nithyananda Hindu University website, offering free courses for all.
11. KAILASA Kenya also released the Beta version of its AI Tamil translation service for real-time Tamil translations of THE SPH’s Satsangs.
KAILASA thanks all its supporters, partners, associates, volunteers, and sympathizers for their continuous support and commitment as the new year 2024 begins auspiciously with the 47th Jayanthi of THE SPH.
NITHYANANDA JENMA BHOOMI
Press Contact: Press Office of the Holy See of Hinduism
Email: [email protected]
For More Information on KAILASA: https://kailaasa.org/
Further, in international law, the Doctrine of Continuity states that upheavals and revolutions within a country, changes in governmental forms, the extent of a country’s territory, and measures taken during a military occupation do not negate the existence of the country.
Therefore, just as any other state under international law, KAILASA shall be afforded its due diplomatic recognition, privileges, and immunities.