The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism
His Divine Holiness
Bhagavan Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam
The Reviver of KAILASA
The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism (SPH) Jagatguru Mahasannidhanam (JGM) His Divine Holiness Bhagavān Nithyānanda Paramashivam is Avatār of this day and age, an incarnation as per Hinduism. Time and time again, incarnations like Śri Ramachandra Prabhu, Bhagavān Śri Kṛṣṇa, Swami Narayan, or Ramakrishna Paramahamsa have come down to bring humanity a greater level of conscious awakening. In this same way, for the breakthrough of this age that we are living in currently, the cosmic consciousness has embodied the human form again through The SPH.
The SPH is the reviver of the Hindu civilizational nation, KAILᾹSA, the only Hindu nation in the world. Entrusted with this vision from the very birth itself, The SPH was recognized as an incarnation by His esteemed Gurus who passed on the torch of Hinduism to Him. Today, The SPH has revived all of the dimensions of Hinduism – from the powers of Paramaśiva, to sacred scriptures, to temple ritual, to the lifestyle for enlightened living. The SPH established more than 16,000 KAILᾹSAs around the world to uphold the teachings of Paramaśiva in the form of temples, paduka mandirs, satsang centers, Paramaśiva shaka centers, universities, and sarvajnapeetas. The SPH has also revived the Sacred Arts UniverCity which has produced over 3,500 metal deities and distributed them to KAILᾹSA ecosystems all over the world. The SPH is recognized as the leader of Hinduism with more than 1000 letters of commendation and recognition for His work of reviving this nation, from country statesmen, religious leaders and noteworthy personalities across the globe.
The SPH was recognized and received grand coronation as the successor of 19 ancient Hindu kingdoms, the details of which we will be presenting in the chapters of this book. Outstanding of all The SPH’s numerous contributions, however, is the revival of a Hindu nation, and His vision for an enlightened civilization.
The United Nations recognized the persecution of The SPH Nithyananda & KAILASA: https://www.ohchr.org/Documents/HRBodies/CEDAW/DGD24June2021/51.docx
The SPH Bhagwan Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam is giving superconscious breakthrough to humanity, which is physically demonstrable through various power manifestations, scientifically measurable and stands the scrutiny of rational logic in hundreds and thousands of human beings around the globe. The SPH, as per Hinduism, is the Incarnation (Avatar) of Paramashiva – the all-pervading superconscious energy, the source and the original author of ‘VedaAgamas’, which are the Pure Science and Applied Science of Oneness (Advaita), Yoga, Enlightenment and Enlightened lifestyle. As the Vision documents for humanity, the VedaAgamas scientifically and systematically reveal all knowledge currents, ritual methodologies, lifestyle systems and Yogic sciences.
To revive and re-establish the VedaAgamas as a living Applied Science, giving the superconscious breakthrough that humanity is long waiting for in its evolutionary path.
To pioneer a divine evolution, awakening human beings to their extraordinary powers (shaktis) and powerful cognitions (from higher states of Consciousness), building the next level frequency of human body, mind, internal organs and intra organs (such as Third Eye).
To empower humanity to manifest Superconscious powers at individual, societal and global levels.
To re-create a Conscious world where the global issues at the climatic, economic, social, health and 2 humanitarian levels, cease to exist from their very root; turning the problems of poverty, hunger, violence, discrimination into powerful living through the experience of Oneness.
As an Incarnation, He wields Cosmic Intelligence in His global responsibilities as a spiritual leader, inner and outer world scientist, reviver of the superconscious civilization, and above all, a Visionary for humanity. In just 16 years of public life, He has showered His contributions on humanity in the areas of science, technology, meditation, healing, health and wellness, yoga, medicine, education & lifestyle. More than 20 million people in 347 cities in 196 countries over 6 continents revere and follow His Holiness.
Sanatana Hindu Dharma and the advent of the rare living incarnation
Hinduism is the most ancient living religion in the world. Unlike the single book modern religions, it is organic, ever adapting and keeping itself relevant to the needs of human beings. As such it comprises of thousands, if not tens of thousands, of sub religions – known as sampradayas – each of which have evolved over the centuries and continue to evolve their own unique path to realize the truth. Many subgroups of Hinduism have more differences between each other than between other religions developed on the other side of the globe. However all of them are based on the fundamental ground of nonviolence and peaceful co-existence. Masters, knowns as incarnations or Avatars, happen every millenia who bring many of the varied sects together under a broader umbrella and rationalize the differences between them.
The advent of the incarnation is always met with resistance as the vested interests in each group try to retain their power and political mileage. However equally powerfully if not more, the sincere followers of the sub traditions joyfully realize the missing piece to their struggles and move to the next jump in their understanding. Hinduism has for most part never stood on dogma. The direct experience of the individual clarified by the documented experiences of the previous masters is the only truth.
SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam is the master in the modern times who is bringing together all the various sampradayas of Hinduism and has been recognized and appreciated by the sincere seekers and the authentic masters of Hinduism as the backbone of Hinduism as well as its future hope.
Recognition & Accolades
- Recognized as an Incarnation of Paramashiva at a very tender age by a group of enlightened beings who know the science of incarnation as per Hinduism
- Reviver of Kailaasa, the Enlightenment Civilization, the greatest Hindu nation
- Declared as successor Of Arunachala Sarvajnapeetam by Guru Parampara
- Coronated as Guru Mahasannidhanam (Pontiff) of Thondaimandala Aadheenam, the oldest monastic university, at the tender age of 10 (in 1998)
- Founded: The mission Nithyananda Sangha at age 21 (in 1999) – to Revive the Enlightened Civilization
- Founded Adi Kailasa at age 25 (in 2002)
- Declared as Successor of Bhagyanagara, Sripura Sarvajnapeetham (2004)
- Reviver of Adi Pallava Sarvajnapeetham in the year 2007
- Declared as Mahamandaleshwar of Mahanirvani Akkada in 2007
- Coronated as Successor of Kasi Sarvajnapeetha at age 30, in 2008
- Coronated as 293rd Guru Mahasannidhanam of Madurai,SHYAMALAPEETHASARVAJNA PEETHAM the oldest Hindu papal state and the monastic kingdom at age 34 (in 2012)
- Officially coronated as Mahamandaleshwar (Supreme Spiritual Head) of Maha Nirvani Akhada largest apex monastic order, the youngest Mahamandaleshwar at age 35 (in 2013)
- Declared as Acharya Mahamandaleshwar of Atal Akhada (the oldest monastic order in Hinduism) at age 35 (in 2013), by Acharaya Mahamandleshwar Sukhdevanandji, the then incumbent spiritual head.
- Coronated as Guru Mahasannidhanam of Thanjavur Aadheenam (2014)
- Coronated as Guru Mahasannidhanam of Thiruvarur Aadheenam (2014)
- Coronated as Guru Mahasannidhanam of Vedaranyam Aadheenam (2014)
- Coronated as Guru Mahasannidhanam of Swargapuram at age 37, Chola Dynasty’s Guru’s lineage from the 13th century (in 2015)
- Coronated as Guru Mahasannidhanam of Adi Peetha Kolada Matha in 2015
- Elected as a Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism by a congregation of 1000 Hindu leaders (Pontiffs), at age 38 (2016)
- Revered as Teacher of Hinduism, most prolific, most viewed, read & watched
- Authored 300 books in 26 languages, with over 20 Million books and articles sold, read and downloaded
- Over 10,000 hours of discourses, over 1 billion views on social media
- Respected as Commentator of all Sacred Scriptures such as Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, Shiva Sutras, Yoga Sutras, Ashtavakra Gita, Jain Sutras, etc.
- Honored as Leader of Hinduism, the most awarded, internationally recognized Hindu leader
- Acclaimed as one of Top 100 spiritually influential living personalities by Watkins Mind, Body, Spirit Magazine
- Reviver of Ten ancient Hindu Sampradayas including the Rudrakanyas/ Rudras, Rishis / Rishikas, Bhairavas / Bhairavis, Sanyaasis
- Establisher of the Largest Hindu University in the world with satellite campuses in 110 countries
- Establisher of 1000+ Kailaasa enlightenment ecosystems
- Founder & Reviver of Over 100 Sarvajnapeethas
- Collector of The largest Hindu library with over 1 million books, 1 million palm leaf scriptures, and over 20 million digital books
- Holder of Three Guinness World Records in the field of Yoga