The United Nations has published the ninth report in the series of reports accepting, recognizing and bringing out the persecution on as well as the contributions towards education of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism (SPH) Jagat Guru Mahasannidhanam (JGM) His Divine Holiness (HDH) Bhagavan Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam and KAILASA – the revival of the ancient, enlightened Hindu civilizational nation.
The SPH is the founder of the KAILASA nation – the First Nation for Hindus and the revival of the ancient enlightened civilizations of the 56 erstwhile Hindu nations which were home to over 10,000 sects and destroyed by invasions over the time from 3200 BCE. He has been recognized as the Sovereign of the Sovereign State of SHRIKAILASA by heads of states and spiritual leaders worldwide.
Highlights of the Report of the Special Rapporteur on the sale and sexual exploitation of children, including child prostitution, child pornography and other child sexual abuse material on reparation for child victims and survivors of sale and sexual exploitation:
- The weaponization of sexual violence targeting women and children especially of minority traditions is part of a more pervasive and systematic campaign targeting certain indigenous spiritual traditions, minority communities, and their leaders.
- One such indigenous spiritual tradition currently targeted for extermination by the deep state elements is the Hindu Aboriginal Indigenous Agricultural Tribes (AIAT) community led by the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism (SPH) Bhagavan Nithyananda Paramashivam.
- KAILASA’s Nithyananda Gurukul, the traditional residential education system of AIAT is one of the core components of AIAT from a tender age, they learn the 64 vidyas – types of knowledge in a unique method of knowledge transmission. Since 2010, deep state elements have forcibly and unlawfully shutdown the indigenous Nithyananda Gurukuls, depriving several AIAT children of their fundamental human rights and right to traditional education.
- The AIAT provides fundamental respect for the feminine consciousness as it worships women from infancy as a manifestation of Devi Parashakti (Supreme Primordial Cosmic Divinity) rather than treating as a mere equal to men. The AIAT tradition carrying one of the most progressive ideologies freely ordains women into Sannyasa (the monastic order), recognizes 11 genders, and performs specific temple rituals for gay marriage. However, Hindumisic elements hated Hindu women in monastic and priestly roles and see LGBTQ+ rights as immoral.
- Despite the challenges, the AIAT works on true women empowerment and where women have naturally grown into leaders and hold 80% of the leadership roles and 33% of legislative positions.
- KAILASA and the SPH has also successfully revived the Hindu Gurukul education despite the continuous illegal attacks by Hindumisic forces, empowering children to withstand and heal from any situation through the volume of ancient Human knowledge and expertise, thus creating powerful and stable leaders.
- Under the direct guidance of The SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam, KAILASA has a history of 27 years of humanitarian services through its de jure spiritual embassies globally meant to provide effective reparation through access to basic life necessities, security and dignity for women and children, education and life skills training.
- KAILASA, the First Nation for Hindus has implemented the age old science of power manifestation as a core tool based on the fundamental principles of AIAT.
- The AIAT led by the SPH Bhagavan Nithyananda Paramashivam have revived KAILASA, the enlightenment-based civilization where the very evil existential practice of child abuse is non-existent as people are taught the true highest identity about themselves and given the ecosystem to live and express the same, bringing back legitimacy to various aspects of Hinduism which provide the ecosystem to live a safe abuse-free life for women and children.
- The awakening and manifestation of extraordinary powers is a core component of the AIAT scriptures and lifestyle and involves awakening the kundalini energy by Third Eye AwakeningSM by the Guru, experiencing the Oneness with the Ultimate, Paramashiva, and manifestation and demonstration of powers by awakening the non-mechanical parts of the brain.
The SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam is the leader of 2 billion Hindus and the reigning spiritual emperor of 19 ancient traditional indigenous Hindu kingdoms. The persecution has been ongoing over a decade including over 70 assassination attempts, over 250 sexual assaults on the SPH and AIAT members, lawfare of 120 false cases, massive hate propaganda in electronic media of over 17,000 hours and print media of over 25,000 articles, destruction of heritage properties worth over 27 million USD, and the Hindu Holocaust – continuing ethnocide and genocide of over 80 million Hindus worldwide since 7 centuries that faces the double-pain of an outright denial by the main stream narratives prevalent worldwide.
Since the last millennia, indigenous Hindus have faced years of untold sufferings, massacres, gang rapes, loot, enslavement, persecution; they have been unethically and forcibly converted, witnessed demolitions, desecration, looting, and grabbing of their temples, monasteries, educational institutions, and libraries. This continues through the modern day. Many world leaders have stood in solidarity with persecuted Hindus and the SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam, as the United Nations has also been accepting and highlighting the persecution of the SPH and His people – the KAILASA global community.
The SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam is the only bold, unwavering, unsuppressed voice for persecuted Hindus. The SPH has dedicated and sacrificed His life to fight for Hindu rights and is the only Hindu voice in United Nations bringing the world’s attention to the generational Hindu genocide.
Link to UN page:
Link to report:
Link to Pdf: Click here