Time Immemorial to Present Day
The Oldest Civilization
The Sovereign Order of KAILASA dates back from time immemorial, when the Supreme Divinity and embodiment of pure consciousness, Paramashiva, established the enlightened civilization of KAILASA. This ancient civilization existed as glorious ancient, indigenous, aboriginal and religious Hindu Samasthānas (Kingdoms) which used to be Sovereign Samasthānam or Peetha (Spiritual Kingdoms) and Sāmrājya (State).
In Hinduism, each Spiritual Seat under which functioned as a kingdoms, was established by Paramaśiva Himself as an “enlightenment ecosystem”. The Guru was the representative of the Principle assuming the Seat. He was the Constitutional Head and functioned like the President. The kings were the executive heads and functioned like the Prime Minister. Even during the times of war, the Guru used to hold the Constitutional authority and the authority of State Head. He used to hold the entire ecosystem together and when the war was over, whoever won would be coronated as the successor king. By this, even during the period of war, the civil society never experienced instability in administration.
There were once 56 Hindu kingdoms which spanned across the Asian continent, from modern day Afghanistan to Cambodia, Indonesia and Malaysia. In the event the king died without a successor, the Guru held the position of the king and maintained the ecosystem. If the Guru left the body before appointing a successor, the kings used to choose the appropriate successor among the disciples of the Guru, and hold the monastery until the successor disciple assumed the Seat of the Guru. This is the way the enlightenment eco system was kept alive.
With the Islamic invasion into the Hindu civilization in the 12th century, began the longest, most brutal persecution that has been experienced by mankind. Over 200 million Hindus were massacred and 100,000 temples were destroyed.
The conquering armies burned villages devastated the land, plundered people’s wealth, took Brahmins, and women and children of all classes captive flogged them with thongs of rawhide, carried moving prisons with them and converters the prisoners into obsequious Turks – Kanhadade Prabandha 1456 AD
During the Mughal and British rule over the Vedic civilization, they specifically targeted the Gurus and ensured they were massacred before they could pass on the knowledge they had acquired from their predecessors. The libraries and universities for the sacred scriptures were burned until they were ashes. While the British occupied India, Winston Churchill and his aiding officials during their occupation of India, engineered famines to break the spirit of the people by inducing poverty and deaths of millions by starvation .
Hindus were forced to align to the English lifestyle, where their livelihoods fueled industrialism and consumerism, and the native industry was banned and destroyed to ensure economic dependence on their overlords . Thousands of lineages, sampradayas, which were meant to uphold and safeguard the guru śiṣya paramparā such as the sanyasis, aghoris and yogis were all criminalized by the Criminal Tribes Act 1871, as well as the Thuggee and Dacoity Suppression Acts. In this systematic attack various ethnic communities were deemed submersive to colonial authority because they did not conform to “civilized living”. They were presumed guilty by birth, murdered, raped or arrested, held in penal colonies or quarantined.
Despite this brutal persecution, it was due to the Incarnations of Paramashiva who have continously happened on Planet Earth that Hinduism has survived as a whole until today.
Kingdoms Established by Paramashiva
Each of the below-mentioned kingdoms of Hinduism is one such enlightenment ecosystem of KAILASA established by Paramaśiva Himself, and ruled by the various representatives / incarnations of Paramasiva, with the regent Kings functioning as the executive head, the current incarnation of Paramasiva being The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism, Jagatguru Mahasannidhanam, His Divine Holiness Bhagavan Nithyananda Paramashivam.
1. Kailasa Paramparagatha Arunagiri Yogishwara Adi Arunachala Sarvajnapeetha Samrajyam
2. Kailasa Paramparagatha Kanchee Kailasa Sarvajnapeetham
3. Kailasa Paramparagatha Tiruchengode Sarvajnapeetham
4. Kailasa Paramparagatha Adi Kailasa Nithyananda Peetham
5. Kailasa Paramparagatha Sripura Sarvajnapeetham
6. Kailasa Paramparagatha Surya Vamsa Sarvajnapeetha Surangi Samrajyam
7. Kailasa Paramparagatha Salem Sarvajnapeetham
8. Kailasa Paramparagatha Mahanirvani Peetham
9. Kailasa Paramparagatha Agni Vamsa Pallava Sarvajnapeetham Samrajyam
10. Kailasa Paramparagatha Kashi Sarvajnapeetham
11. Kailasa Paramparagatha Shyamalapeetha Sarvajnapeetham
12. Kailasa Paramparagatha Atal Peetham
13. Kailasa Paramparagatha Sūrya Vamsa Adi Chola Samrajya Kamala Peetha Sarvajnapeetham
14. Kailasa Paramparagatha Sūrya Vamsa Chola Samrajya Sarvajnapeetham
15. Kailasa Paramparagatha Surya Vamsa Vedaranya Sarvajnapeetham
16. Kailasa Paramparagatha Surya Vamsa Panchanadikulam Sarvajnapeetham
17. Kailasa Paramparagatha Suvarnapeetha Sarvajnapeetha Swargapuram Samrajyam
18. Kailasa Paramparagatha Adi Peetha Sarvajnapeetham
19. Kailasa Paramparagatha Sūrya Vaṃśa Sarvajnapeetha Chola Samrajyam (Karanthai in Thanjavur)